I Stayed there five nights in August for a convention. The location was great for shopping and for taking walks on trails. There is a sprouts,trader joes and lots of places to eat. I love having a kitchen and lots of space in room. The staff was awesome.....shout out to crystal Sara Emma Victoria Amanda and Pam. I will be back next year for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel
- Windmill Inn Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmill Suites at St. Philip's Plaza is nestled at the northern edge of Tucson in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Join us for our free generous continental breakfast or choose to have our ???Windmill Inn Good Morning??? featuring fresh Belgian waffles, bagels and cream cheese, Danishes, fruit, cereal and an assortment of beverages. Windmill Inn offers free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms. Pets are welcome at no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Windmill Suites of Tucson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.