Great location, great price, great rooms, and very friendly staff. Had all the amenities we were looking for. We had to come back to the states to renew my family's visitor visas to Mexico. We always stay in tucson, normally with one of the other hotels on grant street, cause we like the location. This recent trip, all the other hotels were booked or over priced in my opinion. While looking on trip advisor I saw the windmill hotel. The price was right, and all the things we look for such as pool, breakfast, good location, etc was included. We will definitely be coming back.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Windmill Inn Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmill Suites at St. Philip's Plaza is nestled at the northern edge of Tucson in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Join us for our free generous continental breakfast or choose to have our ???Windmill Inn Good Morning??? featuring fresh Belgian waffles, bagels and cream cheese, Danishes, fruit, cereal and an assortment of beverages. Windmill Inn offers free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms. Pets are welcome at no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Windmill Suites of Tucson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.