My sisters and I were in Tucson for a funeral and chose this hotel because of the location. We were not disappointed. The rooms were spacious and clean. We liked having a vanity area outside the actual bathroom...particularly helpful when traveling with three women. We had a first floor room with a small patio so we could enjoy our early morning coffee outside. The breakfast in the lobby was excellent. The staff was very helpful! What more can I say? Stay at this hotel if you are in the Tucson area. Our only complaint...we had trouble with the door keys but once that problem is corrected I would change my review to excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel
- Windmill Inn Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmill Suites at St. Philip's Plaza is nestled at the northern edge of Tucson in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Join us for our free generous continental breakfast or choose to have our ???Windmill Inn Good Morning??? featuring fresh Belgian waffles, bagels and cream cheese, Danishes, fruit, cereal and an assortment of beverages. Windmill Inn offers free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms. Pets are welcome at no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Windmill Suites of Tucson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.