In April of 2013 my husband & I had the pleasure of staying at the Windmill Suites. We were in town for our daughter's wedding and we invited our out of town guests to join us for several days before the big event. We arranged to reserve a block of rooms with patios around the salt water pool. If we had the opportunity to do it all over again, we definitely would choose this hotel again! The rooms are clean and spacious. The front desk hospitality is impressive. Whether you call on the phone or speak to them in person, the staff are helpful and treat you with a warm friendliness & a positive attitude. I worked with both event coordinators (Michael and Crystal). They helped me from the beginning - giving me a tour and explaining how they could best serve me and my guests to checking in with me after everyone had arrived and making extra seating/tables available outside so everyone was comfortable. On weekends there's often good sized farmers market on the plaza right outside the hotel. It has a wide variety of vendors with all sorts of wonderful food. If you are in the mood for food, the hotel offers a very tasty breakfast with everything from scrambled eggs with sausage/bacon to waffles and yogurt. For lunch and dinner, there's a popular Italian restaurant, The Vivace, right next door, or walk across the plaza to The Union House, a restaurant/bar that has macaroni & cheese, shepherds pie and a lot of other common and unique menu items. It also has a really cool patio. The Union House stays open til 2am. At night twinkle lights sparkle from the tall trees in the plaza and cast a glow in the clear Tucson night sky. The sight makes you happy you have found such a beautiful and friendly home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Windmill Inn Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmill Suites at St. Philip's Plaza is nestled at the northern edge of Tucson in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Join us for our free generous continental breakfast or choose to have our ???Windmill Inn Good Morning??? featuring fresh Belgian waffles, bagels and cream cheese, Danishes, fruit, cereal and an assortment of beverages. Windmill Inn offers free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms. Pets are welcome at no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Windmill Suites of Tucson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.