“We had a good 2 night stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #39 of 127 hotels in Tucson
The World
“We had a good 2 night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

The Radisson Suites Tucson (6555 East Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ, tel. 520-721-7100, www.radissontucson.com) was a huge complex. Our two room suite, room 441 cost $298.56 for two days plus $12 per day for breakfast for the two of us. The suite was two small rooms in a kind of odd configuration but it worked for us. It was big enough for us to unload our car entirely and the hotel had a storeroom in which we could lock up our bikes. The hotel was quiet and the one desk was big enough for both Dimitri and Audre to set up their computers and work at. The breakfast was good. One of us used the on-premises gym but we didn't have time to use the pool or the Jacuzzi. The front desk people were nice, helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Suite 441 was quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

345 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was a great place to stay. We liked the enclosed courtyard. It was very secure, which is nice when traveling with younger children. you need a room key to get into the courtyard. I also liked how all the rooms faced the courtyard.This was the second time we stayed here. We would definitely go back. The pool was nice and clean, and heated.The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The Raddison is also located in a nice area. Close to many shopping areas and resturants. We would recommend anyone looking for a place to stay in Tucson to check out the Raddison.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
rstucson, General Manager at Radisson Suites Tucson, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive comments. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the warm Arizona weather and our pool area. I am also happy that you took advantage of our location and all of the shopping and restaurants in our area. Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have been staying at this property regularly for over 5 years as we have two children living in Tucson with their families. Being pet friendly is what brought us to the Radison originally in addition to the Sleep Number bed. The rooms are all two room suites with two sinks in the bath. The rooms are clean and the housekeeping staff are great, especially Olga, a wonderful lady.

The Radisson offers a buffet breakfast but we have always ordered from the menu in the Breeze. The wait staff is excellent, what a delightful group of ladies. We have become friends over the years and always look forward to our visits. Kelly, Rosie and Sallie are great. It also shows that this property does not have an employee turnover problem.
We have never had a problem with the Sleep Number bed. Whenever we have encountered a problem, the hotel has been quick to remedy the problem.

The two rooms work very well for us as I am an early riser and can go into the living room and let my wife sleep. The front desk expects me to come down between 5 and 5:30 for a cup of fresh coffee which they supply to flight crews. On our last stay, they had coffee especially for me one morning as they did not have a crew leaving early - That's service!

We love the location. Our children live in the eastern part of Tucson. There is an executive golf course next to the Radisson (par 62 - I can shoot my age!). Also there is shopping near by and outstanding places to eat within 20 minutes. Some of the art galleries are farther and the northwest side of Tucson is 3/4's of an hour away.

We will stay here several times in the coming year.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have great views from balcony. Pet rooms are on the first floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was a really nice place to stay. We had a Groupon for a suite for 2 nights. There was a nice kitchenette, table and chairs and adjoining was a living area, with a sofa and TV. A balcony was off this living area. Nice, good sized bedroom with 2 beds was very comfortable. The bathroom was very nice. It was divided into 2 parts, one for washing up and make up and the separate area contained the toilet and shower and anther sink. Really a nice place to stay in a nice area of town. Beautiful pool and hot tub in a huge lovely garden area extended courtyard. The whole garden area was surrounded by the suites. You'll really enjoy this place!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
rstucson, General Manager at Radisson Suites Tucson, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am really glad you enjoyed your stay. I am also very pleased that you enjoyed our suites and grounds. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Corozal Town, Belize
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel from Nov. 5 to Dec. 8th 2012 and was very impressed. I am a paraplegic and needed a accessible room. It had a roll in shower and the bathroom was very large and easy to get around. The staff was the most impressive to me. The front desk people, mainly Mike and Eddie were extremely friendly, helpful and very professional. I was there for medical reasons and ended up having unexpected surgery on my shoulder and Mike went out of his way to help me from taking me to my appointments and picking me up, literally! My sister stayed with me most of the time except for two weeks and anything I needed from coffee to towels to laundry help, the staff was right there for me, from the maintenance help to housekeeping. Betty, who I assumed was in charge of housekeeping was a hoot and so very personable, she made me feel right at home. They had a band on Thursday nights at their restaurant which was great and the staff there too were very friendly. The landscaping was beautiful with tons of flowers. The Internet was great in the room. My main complaint was the bed. All the beds in just about every hotel I looked at, sat very high from the ground for a wheelchair user to transfer to, therefore I used the sofa bed which was easier to get in and out of, yet they do need to upgrade the matterasses' in their sofa beds. Yet again, they were extremely helpful by providing a foam pad to make it more comfortable. My sister and I were very impressed with the hotel, but mainly the staff, they really were so nice that it was a very pleasant experience and we would stay there again whenever we happen to be in Tucson. Again, THANKS to Mike and Eddie!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your comments. I am very glad that our staff was able to help you with all your needs. We take great care in instilling caring and helpful qualities in all of our employees and I am thrilled they all came through for you. Thank you once again for your feedback and I will let the appropriate managers know so they may thank their staff.

General Manger
Monterrey, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I recomend this Very Nice Radisson Hotel.
During my stay it was very quiet and comfortable, besides after hard work day you need something as your home style! that's it feeling like home, where the only thing you miss is family to stay with!
The room is quiet and bed is comfortable! great sleeping time!
wood areas are great and health for non-smoke people!
whether was fantastic for this season!
Thanks for your oportunity to share this comment!
Regards
JOE CAR

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise Nice Views from higher floor!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our spacious rooms. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

On the east end of town which is a ways from the main business area ( with surface roads making for a taxing commute) and a drive from the north area where the up scale restaurants are, but if East is good for you, this hotel offers good value @ close to $100. Older, but well maintained (with somewhat dated rooms..one tube TV and a 32" flat screen without a HD signal) but with sleep number beds and a very large heated pool in Dec it did present for a great stay.

Room Tip: Mountain views are best from 5th floor and at the end of the hotel closest to the mountains.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Suites Tucson? Share your experiences!