“The space in this room is wonderful” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get More Offer
Ranked #61 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reno, Nevada
“The space in this room is wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This hotel is older but very clean. Each room is a two room sweet. I read where someone complained about the noise of the exhaust fan but let me tell you, I will put up with that noise for a fan that works so well I can use the mirror to put on make-up immediately after a shower. There is a second space with another sink and mirror making it perfect for two people having separate space to get ready for go. I will stay here again. Plenty of space to sew in your off time and we even had a little dinner party. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
rstucson, General Manager at Radisson Suites Tucson, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and am very happy you enjoyed our spacious suites and property. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kevin Buck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Based on our 1 night stay, my wife and I felt this was basically a nice place which needed some brightening up. The pool area is clean with good beds and the bar terrace is great. Reception is a bit bare and the rooms are showing their age. Our suite had a very very comfortable bed, but colours and bathroom looked dated. We dined in the restaurant/bar. It was almost empty on this Wednesday night and felt soulless. We were told happy hour was 5 to 8 at checkin, but then told it was 4 to 7 when we got to the bar itself. Mind you chopping $1 off a beer doesnt constitute much of a 'Happy Hour' in our book.
Being European Radisson fans, overall we were disappointed. We wouldn't stay here again. There must be better locally

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was the second time I had stayed at this hotel. Somehow, for work, there was a "run" on
Tuscon trips. Both times, the bartender(s) were friendly, chatty but not intrusive, and had great suggestions on what to order for dinner. One of the times, I took my stuff "to go" and ate
in the room and it was packaged carefully and tastefully.

Room Tip: From my vantage point, a room on the ground floor seemed more accessible
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. We take great pride in having knowledgable and friendly staff and I am very pleased that they delivered. We have recently updated our menu and I am pleased that you enjoyed the food and care we put into our property as a whole. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This past few months have been very stressful in my life and my dear husband thought a stay away from family, and home pressures would help. My daughter suggested we stay at the Radisson in Tuscon as she and her family have enjoyed their stays. They were both right. The rooms were clean, comfortable and roomy and I loved trying the sleep number beds. We ate both at the restaurant and room service and both were wonderful. The stay was just what I needed to relax and de-stress. I want to thank all those who work there for the wonderful job they did, and for a great get away.

Room Tip: we have stayed both on the 2nd and 4th floor and found it quieter at the far end away from the pool...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am very happy that we were able to be the relaxation and relief you needed from the stress you have been feeling. We are always so happy to hear that we have helped someone who needed it and strive for that everyday. We hope to see you for many more relaxing vacations.

Fakapuna
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is nice but one of the older ones. The rooms are nice and have a layout similar to a mini apartment. But as noted above the decor is dated and in need of an update. The exercise facility is not in the greatest condition but good enough for a mild workout. The hotel felt fairly safe. I observed a security gaurd walking the halls at night. I had no hassles at check-in but check out took way too long. I obtained a nice price via hotwire for under $80. I would stay again for the right price.

• Stayed September 2012
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Not much of a lobby presence but the rooms were great. Two rooms, nicley decorated, with a small fridge and microwave. Very quite. Staff is super friendly. Good cafe on premises and very accomodating to your needs.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Palisade, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed several days before going onto Cabo. The staff was helpful and the hotel was clean. The pool was fantastic and sitting on the balcony of our hotel room in the evening was very nice. The rooms could use a little updating but overall, excellent.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Suites Tucson? Share your experiences!