Right on the edge of the campus and very convenient to the University. Our room was clean and quiet and average in size. Had a balcony with two chairs and a table with a good view in the distance. No minibar or refirig but a refrig was available upon request. Breakfast food was very good but lunch items were not the greatest; however there are many eateries in the neighborhood. Sound insulation was good as University Avenue gets noisy at night. Charged for Wi-Fi in contrast to many lower cost hotels. The room was clean and the staff were helpful and pleasant especially in the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the main gate of The University of Arizona, the Tucson Marriott University Park is the ideal hotel if you're staying in Tucson for business or pleasure. Just steps from the front door is Tucson's most vibrant social and cultural neighborhood: over 30 restaurants, shopping, touring Broadway shows, and 4 museums (perfect for the off-site function without the transportation cost!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Tucson Marriott University Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.