The hotel is in a perfect location, right next to the campus and mant resturants.
However, upon entering the hotel, it becomes immediately clear that the hotel is very old! It has the look of an old Embassey Suites set up. There is nothing really apealing about the lobby. You can tell it has bot been renovated in years, if ever. Very tiny bar area and resturant.
The rooms had a sterile-cleaner smell to them. They too have not been renovated or updated. The room was clean.
I have come to expect much more from the Marriott, especially for what they are charging at this hotel, almost $200 per night!
- Also Known As:
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the main gate of The University of Arizona, the Tucson Marriott University Park is the ideal hotel if you're staying in Tucson for business or pleasure. Just steps from the front door is Tucson's most vibrant social and cultural neighborhood: over 30 restaurants, shopping, touring Broadway shows, and 4 museums (perfect for the off-site function without the transportation cost!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Tucson Marriott University Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.