I was in Tucson for a large training conference in January. Great location, clean rooms, nice views, and FANTASTIC staff. The front desk staff is friendly and efficient, even when I asked multiple questions and had some special requests. The manager was awesome in helping me locate a missing package that I had shipped there via UPS. The waitstaff in the restaurant was fantastic in their knowledge and refilling drinks, clearing plates, etc. The absolute best was our bartender, Jason Morris at the lobby bar.
As I said in the opening, we were a large group with over 200 attendees. Jason remembered our drinks when we went back after the first day, was always prompt, correct and was simply a joy to have serve us!
Pros: staff, location, amenities, cleanliness.
Cons: food not great, have to pay for wireless in rooms, though its free in lobby
I would return here even when not on business.
- Also Known As:
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the main gate of The University of Arizona, the Tucson Marriott University Park is the ideal hotel if you're staying in Tucson for business or pleasure. Just steps from the front door is Tucson's most vibrant social and cultural neighborhood: over 30 restaurants, shopping, touring Broadway shows, and 4 museums (perfect for the off-site function without the transportation cost!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Tucson Marriott University Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.