Stayed here for three nights in December 2012. The location is good. Close to restaurants on campus. The staff was very friendly. It was chilly in our room and we couldn't get the heat to work the first night we were there. They sent up an engineer and he fixed the problem right away. The way the hotel is built, you get a lot of noise coming from the lobby when there are events going on in the hotel. Luckily I was really tired and it didn't really bother me too much. Parking was a problem, so I just paid to have my car valeted. It was worth not dealing with the hassle.
Our bed was comfortable and this establishment actually uses decent soaps and shampoos. The towels were a bit scratchy. All in all it was an average stay. Nothing exciting and no problems to report. I slept well and that counts for something.
- Also Known As:
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the main gate of The University of Arizona, the Tucson Marriott University Park is the ideal hotel if you're staying in Tucson for business or pleasure. Just steps from the front door is Tucson's most vibrant social and cultural neighborhood: over 30 restaurants, shopping, touring Broadway shows, and 4 museums (perfect for the off-site function without the transportation cost!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Tucson Marriott University Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.