This is a wonderful and clean place to stay. It was off season for students so it may not represent a review during the school year. But there is lots of walkability to restaurants and dining. The immediate area is where the college kids and tourists probably hang out most, but down a street or two is 4th Avenue and there you will find tons of restaurants and bars more for the locals.
- Also Known As:
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the main gate of The University of Arizona, the Tucson Marriott University Park is the ideal hotel if you're staying in Tucson for business or pleasure. Just steps from the front door is Tucson's most vibrant social and cultural neighborhood: over 30 restaurants, shopping, touring Broadway shows, and 4 museums (perfect for the off-site function without the transportation cost!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Tucson Marriott University Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.