“Great deal!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #77 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
LL
“Great deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Rooms had a musky smell at first bit was easy to get used to. Had a great experience, breakfast was pretty good. Beds were very comfortable and the shower was nice. The best part was the distance from the U of A, quick drive to the downtown university area! Would recommend to all!

• Stayed June 2014
qualityflamingo, General Manager at Quality Inn Flamingo, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Official2014,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your great experience staying with us. We are continuing with our renovations here at the hotel. We have a full hot breakfast and we are very convenient to the U of A and Tucson’s downtown area. Come see us again for another great deal and stay!
General Manager Quality Inn Flamingo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Hereford, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

It was an ok hotel, Needed some tender loving care, especially in bathroom and carpet needed repair in spots. Bath faucet in tub was loose and showed it had been patched poorly before. I didn't like the shower head. Cox cable sucked. I probably wouldn't stay there again as there are better hotels nearby with prices comparable. I came to check out and found they had billed my credit card which I didn't want done. Do not except checks. Usually, hotels only use the credit card to hold the resv. One has the choice how to pay upon exiting.
I found beds hard. Not totally happy.

Room Tip: I liked the first floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
qualityflamingo, General Manager at Quality Inn Flamingo, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Elaine C,

Let me apologize for your unhappiness with your stay . Our hotel is undergoing renovations and improvements to make our guests more comfortable . I am also very sorry that we do not accept checks for payments of stay . We do however accept cash ,credit and debit cards . When you travel to Tucson again please contact myself and I would be happy to help you with your reservations and make your stay more enjoyable with us .

Buckeye, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the Quality Inn Flamingo and am pleased every time! Clean, comfortable rooms, great staff, free breakfast and free wi-fi, great water pressure in the shower and close to UofA! I'll be back in fall to drop my daughter off for school!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sara C,

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel . We are so happy that we have satisfied your needs during your visits . We hope you enjoy our upgrades we are making to the hotel to make your stay even more enjoyable . Until next time have a great Summer !

Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I chose the Quality Inn Flamingo for 3 reasons: its very cool sign & retro feel, proximity to the folk festival I was attending, and the positive reviews on Tripadvisor. I was not disappointed--the hotel was clean & comfortable, and I felt safe there as a solo traveler, despite the downtown location & my having a ground floor room. Parking is right outside the door, inside the U-shaped confines of the hotel grounds, so it felt secure and I didn't feel the need to haul the entire contents of my car into the room at night. Would definitely stay here again--great to find a hotel/motel w such a retro feel, but modernized in the right areas and clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear blueroan7,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay . We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us . Serving our guests needs and making sure they are satisfied are our main priority . We are currently finishing our upgrades to the hotel and are keeping with the Retro feel of the property . We look forward to seeing you on your next trip .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We checked in after midnight. We chose this hotel based on positive reviews. This is one of the best hotels we've stayed in for the price range. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, the breakfast was decent, and the beds were comfortable. Normally our 2 year old doesn't sleep well in hotel rooms, but we had to wake him up in the morning! I would recommend this hotel- we would definitely return!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
qualityflamingo, General Manager at Quality Inn Flamingo, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Lindsey H,
Thank you for your kind words about your experience with us here in Tucson AZ. The entire staff and I truly want our guests to experience a wonderful and memorable stay at our hotel. We are happy that you loved the décor! We look forward to your visit when in Tucson AZ again.
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel on our way to Tombstone and then coming back on our way to Yuma. Surprisingly nice for the price. Clean rooms and comfortable beds and friendly staff. Hot breakfast provided in the morning. I recommend this hotel for a good nights stay!

Stayed March 2014
Dear Discokitten12,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us here in Tucson AZ. We work hard at providing clean and comfortable rooms at the right price for our travelers. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your stay when visiting the area again!
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We booked this motel for a good price and it suited our needs fine. We were driving to the nearby parks for hiking. I've always liked this sort of court motel. The pool was kept cool (the way I like it), and the staff was friendly. The rooms were clean and the motel seemed to be in the middle of an update.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear swizzleman,
We are glad to hear that you liked our Old Fashioned Motel theme. We have a lot of history in this downtown location and are currently updating the hotel, yet trying to keep its historic value in mind. Our friendly staff and clean, comfortable rooms for guest enjoyment are first priority. We hope to see you enjoying the refreshingly cool pool in the future. Thank you for your review of your stay with us.
Quality Inn Flamingo

Been to Quality Inn Flamingo? Share your experiences!