I've been there just for one night in August 2013. This lodge is amazing! Close to Saguaro East Park, it has beautiful rooms, cleaned and very comfortable. Every lodge has a small garden, with a patio with chairs just outside the front door. It offers also a pool and a whirlpool bath with hot water. Best thing is go there in the afternoon and spend there some time to relax. Fair price, the only defect is about breakfast, cause is not included. Free wi-fi and helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On The Desert Hotel Tucson
- Lodge On The Desert Hotel
- Hotel On The Desert
- On The Desert Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 103-room boutique hotel is situated on five acres in mid-town Tucson, AZ and appeals to leisure and business travelers alike. Plus with event spaces for up to 175 guests, Lodge on the Desert is popular for small to mid-size meetings and intimate social gatherings. An Arizona landmark and Tucson tradition renowned for its intimate residential setting and genial hospitality, here guests discover pathways meandering among regal palms, native cacti and manicured lawns wrapped in ribbons of seasonal flowers. Charming hacienda-style accommodations afford guests a sanctuary in which to retreat and relax. It is truly Tucson's urban oasis. And considered by many to be the Old Pueblo's mid-town masterpiece. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Lodge on the Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.