We really enjoyed our five night stay at the Lodge on the Desert. We had a King Deluxe room because other reviews said these rooms were more modern and nicer. It was great. The room was quite large with a beautiful bathroom. Due to availability, we were given a room with a Jacuzzi but not charged for the upgrade. We did not use the Jacuzzi tub but did use the one by the pool and it was awesome. The staff were very nice. It is centrally located, so we could get to any parts of the city and things were handy, but needed to try to schedule city travel off of peak times due to city traffic. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On The Desert Hotel Tucson
- Lodge On The Desert Hotel
- Hotel On The Desert
- On The Desert Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 103-room boutique hotel is situated on five acres in mid-town Tucson, AZ and appeals to leisure and business travelers alike. Plus with event spaces for up to 175 guests, Lodge on the Desert is popular for small to mid-size meetings and intimate social gatherings. An Arizona landmark and Tucson tradition renowned for its intimate residential setting and genial hospitality, here guests discover pathways meandering among regal palms, native cacti and manicured lawns wrapped in ribbons of seasonal flowers. Charming hacienda-style accommodations afford guests a sanctuary in which to retreat and relax. It is truly Tucson's urban oasis. And considered by many to be the Old Pueblo's mid-town masterpiece. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Lodge on the Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.