We just stayed at the Lodge on the Desert in Tucson and it was a great getaway. Although you are right in the city, it gives you the feel of being in a quiet, peaceful setting. Our room was great, and the pool area, although small, was relaxing. They have a great Happy Hour each evening from 4-6 with reduced price drinks and half-price on all their bar food. The mussels were great, as was their guacamole, and the burgers were yummy. The girl at the front desk was very helpful with directions.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On The Desert Hotel Tucson
- Lodge On The Desert Hotel
- Hotel On The Desert
- On The Desert Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 103-room boutique hotel is situated on five acres in mid-town Tucson, AZ and appeals to leisure and business travelers alike. Plus with event spaces for up to 175 guests, Lodge on the Desert is popular for small to mid-size meetings and intimate social gatherings. An Arizona landmark and Tucson tradition renowned for its intimate residential setting and genial hospitality, here guests discover pathways meandering among regal palms, native cacti and manicured lawns wrapped in ribbons of seasonal flowers. Charming hacienda-style accommodations afford guests a sanctuary in which to retreat and relax. It is truly Tucson's urban oasis. And considered by many to be the Old Pueblo's mid-town masterpiece. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Lodge on the Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.