Traveled to Tucson with the family to attend a conference. Found the hotel staff friendly and helpful. After perusing the menus at the hotel restaurants, we ate mostly at local Mexican places on Oracle and Ina Roads or headed to Lupe's, which is just north of Oro Valley. (If you have a rental car, this is the way to go!)
The room seemed updated and freshly painted, and the bedding was quite comfortable. There were fluffly towels and soft toilet paper, too! My only complaint was that the pool bar closed at 5 pm. I know summer is not the peak season, but people do like to grab a quick drink in the evenings, especially since the pool is open all night.
Housekeeping staff was thorough and respectful of the do not disturb sign.
If you go and you have a room on the first floor, please do keep your screen door closed to keep out the critters. They are everywhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton