What a nice property! This place looks great on the internet but once you get there I was disappointed with my room. I thought the rooms would be much nicer and up to date. Room was clean but appeared worn. The staff was great however the service at the pool was terrible. I had to go to the bar when I needed a drink which was fine since the bartender Tim (from Boston) was awesome. Tim even put the Hawks game on for me and was very attentive to my needs. Pools are great, plenty of room with great chairs and towels. Oh and the service for breakfast was great too. Again I was a little disappointed with the room and the comfort of the bed but I would probably stay here again. Oh by the why it's not worth the hike to the adult pool, there isn't a bar and its way too quite. Now if you want to take a nap then that's the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton