We stayed there (two adults and one 12 year old) April 15th to April 19th. We had a great time. We had the resort to ourselves for the first few days and it only got mildly crowded the last two days. The Bell staff was awesome! Always there to hold the door open and arrange for transportation. We had a few laughs with them as well. The lobby is large and has a Starbucks coffee bar with cheap refills if you brought back your cup. We only at the resort for the breakfast buffet which was small but good and the pool bars where the menu is limited but everything we ate was good. Soda refills at the pool were free. Also did room service one night which was excellent.
We stayed in a Casita which had no view to speak of but some do. One bedroom, pull out couch in the living room, fireplace with a duraflame and a microwave and fridge. They do have a private adults only hot tub and pool which we didn't use. We spent our time at the main pool, main jacuzzi and water slide pool. There is also a large kids area with spraying water and kids stuff. The main pool temp was a little cool but the air temp was only in the mid 70's which made it feel cool.
The resort has a $20 per room per day resort fee which includes towells, golf club rentals, use of putting greens ans driving range for an hour per day. Good WiFi in the rooms is also included. The pool WiFi was spotty but they were installing additional WiFi antennas at the pool the day we left.
When we return to Tucson we will stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton