Grounds are well kept. Rooms are wider than normal, lending to more walk space. Quiet floors. The hotel was full, especially on the weekend, but it never seemed crowded. What topped it for me was the customer service. One morning while walking to the patio after buying my coffee and a muffin, the muffin sack ripped and my muffin fell to the ground. An employee noticed my mishap and went back to the Starbucks bar and got me a fresh muffin. Very nice! You just can't beat great customer service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton