Beautiful setting and views. Pools and slide were great. Upgraded to a junior suite as HHonors diamond members. They have a $23/day resort charge that is supposed to include an hour of tennis, 1 mountain bike for an hour, and driving range privileges but you have to wear a silly wristband, kind of odd for a high end Hilton resort. For breakfast they offer continental buffet for 2 complimentary for HHonors gold and diamond. Breakfast was excellent and the service was outstanding. We had Gino as our waiter each morning and he treated us as long lost best friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton