After a few days in Phoenix for spring training, we decided to extend our stay in Arizona by visiting Tucson. We selected the Hilton El Conquistador Resort for the location and resort style feel. The complex is very large and beautiful, The pool area, water slide, grounds, fire places, all of these amenities made our stay very pleasant and we didn't want to leave. The rooms were ok, they could use some extra work, but overall did not mind the rooms. My family loved the place and we would definitely stay here again. We stayed two days, but did not have the full opportunity to walk the trails and take advantage of all the resort has to offer, this will be on our "to do list" next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton