We spent four nights here with our sixteen-year-old son during March. We all had a great time. The hotel and grounds are beautiful. We didn't experience any problems with our room as others have mentioned, but we had booked a Hospitality Suite, which was very spacious - a king bed, plus a pull-out in a separate, very large room, as well as two full bathrooms and small kitchenette. The room was beautifully decorated, and situated very close to the main lobby/restaurant area. We played golf at the resort, which is very reasonably priced for hotel guests. The spa is quite small, and somewhat dated, with limited offerings (body treatments only). Having said that, spa staff were pleasant and professional, and the treatment was divine. I found the gym to be clean and quite well-equipped, with several very good treadmills. Mountain bikes were readily available during our stay, and there are numerous trails to explore, both on and off the resort's grounds. The buffet breakfast is very good, and a special mention to Gino who served us each morning with a big, welcoming smile - we especially enjoyed his cheerful banter with our son. We were somewhat surprised to find that, for a resort of this size, there is only one restaurant open for dinner. There are, however, several restaurants in the local area, and the hotel provides a shuttle service to some of these. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed the resort and would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton