Stayed for 2 nights in November, over Thanksgiving, with perfect weather. The Hotel sits in the most stunning spot, is well laid out over only 3 floors, and blends into the natural surroundings. Great pool area, great food, and a nice little bar for evening drinks. Staff were wonderful, the room was great, huge comfy bed, nice seperate bathroom area, little balcony overlooking the palms and pool. Night time was just as nice with the fire pits lit and the spectacular mountains and starry sky back drop!! Just a short drive into town for shopping, restaurants etc. Parking was free, and whole place was just gorgous and immaculate. Highly recommended for a Tucson trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton