We picked El Conquistador Resort for our family reunion and were not disappointed. We stayed in the two-bedroom casitas which gave us extra room with a small frig, microwave and dining table. It was the perfect set-up. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Jason at the front desk. The morning breakfast was delicious with omelets cooked to order. TIP---be cautious about your driving. It seemed that every intersection had a traffic camera. And friends told us that they are cameras hidden in fake cacti. So---watch those yellow lights and don't speed through them unless you want to make a "donation" to the city's traffic enforcement budget. The outdoor pools are heated !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton