I was recently at the hotel while I was out in Tucson to take part in the Marathon. It was a pleasant surprise on how expansive the hotel was. The pool was amazing and certainly a wonderful place to enjoy some quiet time. There were a number of places nearby to enjoy lunch or dinner. Downtown Tucson and the galleries are a short ride away. The view from the hotels into the mountains is certainly something to look up to. The hotel had a bar and a few restaurants if you are not inclined to explore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton