this is the 2nd time i've stayed here as I have family in Tucson. The first time a few years ago I had a great view of the mountains and this time I had a view of the pool which was actually a pretty fantastic view as well considering the foliage throughout the property. the rooms are very comfortable, the staff is as nice as you could ask for and the breakfast burrito is fantastic. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton