Stayed here March 2012 and it was wonderful. Stunning mountain views! Spacious rooms. Very accomodating staff. Not many places have greeters at the front door anymore but they do and they are very nice young men. My kids loved the pool areas. Though they did close the kids pool early. Catalina State Park just up the road. Lots of nearby places to eat from chain restaurants to local joints. Nice breakfast buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton