“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort

Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort
You added Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort to your Saves list
Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1365 West Grant Road, Tucson, AZ 85745 (Formerly Grant Inn)   |
Ranked #90 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Ventura, California
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would recommend this particular Inn hands down to any and everyone for various reasons. Everything was clean and the decor seemed fresh as the entire grounds were well maintained. I will definitely be back!!! In addition to great value, the rooms are well stocked, clean and spacious. We were able to settle into our room comfortably! There were no issues at all throughout our stay and the manager was sure to ask if we needed anything. Great experience!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tucson was just an overnight stay during a long road trip. I wanted a location that was right off I-10, quiet, clean,comfortable, and safe. This hotel had all of that and excellent customer service. The front desk manager, Erika, was warm and welcoming. I was super impressed by her warm smile and breakfast hospitality even after working a double shift!

• Stayed November 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

Honestly, you do get what you pay for. If you don't want to spend 200$ a night, and your ok with a nice clean bed, running hot water, decent wifi - this place is for you.

If your looking for a place to crash, with a nice restaurant, bar, and pool, you will like it.

My stay here was 3 short days, and I enjoyed my time here. The management was friendly, they gave me a bottle of wine because my housekeeper forgot to give me new towels.

I would absolutely come back again.

Room Tip: Be sure to get breakfast early, otherwise you will be left emptyhanded
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed late July 2014. Check in was friendly and helpful. Housekeeping okay but not above average. Maintenance was very friendly, helpful, and prompt to resolve issues of no fault of the hotel. No coffee was prepared or available in the morning. Coffee is available at any Motel 6. Somewhat pricey all considered.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We're stay mothers day weekend. Having 14 yrs Hotel Hospitality rugs was so dirty. One of our blankets had blood one it, Blankets with blood on it, no hot water, toenail clippiMgs on floor .upon checout spoke to a gal name Lise told her our issue said she has worked at holiday inn and agreed how dirty this hotel is. She advised us her manager would give us a discount and apologized. They are understaffed and under renovations. The owners are in California but are there on a regular basis. The next day I called. Michael sounded concerned but said only the manager could take care of the incident to call back tomorrow. Upon calling the manager Mehndi told Mike to let us know basically we lied about the not having hot water. When I asked for the owners name no one seems to know who the owners are but we could have a 25% for our next stay. THIS HOTEL AKA LUXE IS HORRIBLE. THEY CAN KEEP THEIR %....

• Stayed May 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I stayed during the Gem Show and the housekeepers did their best during a busy event. Although some housekeepers didn't speak English there was one with glasses that was amazing, friendly and always on her feet helping where ever she was needed. My stay was two weeks and I observed a lot. I ran into the head housekeeper there as well and let me tell you she's rude, I saw her talking on her phone and smoking more then I actually saw her work. I did witness her late at night stealing from the company. Now I don't know if this is how this place is run but she needs to be fired.

• Stayed February 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Room was nice but fridge didn't work neither did the remote plus there was no trash can! Also there ice machine was out and there's only one ice machine!! The jacuzzi was absolutely disgusting there was allot of green gross stuff stuck all in the jacuzzi! There wasn't really any towels!!

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort

Address: 1365 West Grant Road, Tucson, AZ 85745 (Formerly Grant Inn)
Location: United States > Arizona > Tucson
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#41 Business Hotel in Tucson
Hotel Class:2 star — Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort 2*
Formerly the Grant Inn, The Grand Luxe Hotel has undergone major renovations and improvements under the new ownership. Conveniently located right of the I-10 Freeway, the University of Arizona is only a 5 minute drive and the international airport is about a 15 minute drive. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, our professional and polite staff is ready and willing to serve you throughout your entire stay at the new Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grant Hotel Tucson
Quality Inn Tucson
Tucson Quality Inn

If you own or manage Grand Luxe Hotel & Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.