“Service & overall hotel sucks.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Grant Inn

Save Saved
You added Grant Inn to your Saves list
Grant Inn
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   1365 West Grant Road, Tucson, AZ 85745 (Formerly Quality Inn Grant Road)   |
Ranked #124 of 127 hotels in Tucson
“Service & overall hotel sucks.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Me my boyfriend & kids came to stay for the weekend & was not told that u need a 100$ deposit & u can't have guests in the swimming pool area the pool had too much chlorine made my kids eyes burn they also had me tell my 10 yr old nieces & nephews to get outta the pool which was ridiculous and there was nobody in the swimming pool to begin with so I was. Very unhappy about the whole situation & oh yeah no refunds.

• Stayed August 2012

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 via mobile

This is the worst place to stay. It was over priced for what you get. They made us leave a deposit. 100 dollars. Then they decided the next morning that we only deserved 50 back. I tried calling the manager. Who never answers his phone. Or returns calls. After pestering him for a couple days he finally called back. Pretty much telling me to go f"@k myself. Just do yourself a favor pay the couple extra dollars and stay across the street.

• Stayed February 2012
Newmarket, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012 via mobile

Was put off by the wad of chewing gum stuck to the top of the bedside lamp and sent running by the cockroach in the corner. We actually never stayed beyond that as we repacked the truck and gtf out of there pronto. They did refund us fully, i have the reciept and will watch the credit statement when it comes in.

• Stayed February 2012
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

Spent 2 nights here on our way East. We were a little concerned what we might find here but it proved to be a good choice. Nothing flash, but clean and tidy, and a good room rate.
We had a room facing the interstate but the road noise did not bother us.
Good value, close to the city, and very helpful staff.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

Spent 2 nights at hotel (Thursday & Friday) Cost $49/night. Only a few stayed in the whole hotel. Our room in front of pool. Big windows, 1 king bed & 1 bathroom, both clean but worn, quiet and roomy. Comp. Continental breakfast was a plus. Mexican music in the morning was impressive. woke me up and made me ready for the day. Over all I was happy w/my room, breakfast and the price was right!. We will stay again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
tustin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2008

First the hotel is extreemly over priced for a budget hotel. the Builing is old and rundown.

The sink was dirty. and i was awakened at 2:00am with a large cockroach running accross my face in the bed. Needless to say i was out of there.

I took it to the hotel desk and told them I would not be paying yet they charged my credit card regardless.

This hotel should be closed for health reasons.

Stayed May 2008
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2008

I needed to stay at a budget price without staying in a budget hotel. I stopped in and asked at the property next door but it was out of my budget. The General Manager was working at the Quality Inn front desk and gave me a good rate. Another feature I wanted was a hot tub which they had. The room was facing the freeway and the toilet was running were minor inconveniences. I was tired and after the hot tub (which was nice and the manager didn't enforce the time limit for me) I slept without a problem. The room was OK but the bathroom needed renovation. The free wireless worked great. The service was great. I would stay again but ask for a room facing the pool. If my wife was along I might be concerned about the bathroom, she is picky about that.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — bathroom
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Grant Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grant Inn

Address: 1365 West Grant Road, Tucson, AZ 85745 (Formerly Quality Inn Grant Road)
Location: United States > Arizona > Tucson
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#124 Top resorts Hotel in Tucson
Hotel Class:3 star — Grant Inn 3*
Two Story Building on Interstate 10 and Grant Road with a Restaurant included. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Grant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grant Hotel Tucson
Quality Inn Tucson
Tucson Quality Inn

If you own or manage Grant Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.