“Excellent Location; Great Value!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #56 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Excellent Location; Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you have stayed at other Residence Inns, it is pretty much what you would expect. I got a great rate for Thanksgiving week even though it was the big Arizona-ASU football game week. This hotel is easy to get to from the airport (up Alvernon to Speedway; right on Speedway just past the Wilmont intersection on the left). Has a Trader Joe's, Starbucks and Wal-Mart nearby. The bed was excellent and the breakfast was what you would usually find at a RI. The young lady at the front desk accommodated my request to hold nearby rooms for other family members coming in for the holiday. No complaints and would highly recommend for anyone who would like something larger than a regular hotel room with a kitchen to boot!

Room Tip: A two bedroom suite is not much more than the queen studio and the loft bedroom has its own bath in...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is the nastiest ever the couches are dirty and smells which leaves a crazy smell in their so call penthouse! !! The commodes and the tubs are crappie with stains all over bed sheets smells body odor. ..the kitchen cabinets are old and nasty for a marriot it's shocking please do something. .

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Christian B,
I am so sorry to hear of your negative experience with us. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and we definitely failed on this stay. I do apologize on behalf of our hotel and do hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you our hotel is so much better than this experience you have had.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

I stayed at this hotel that has been selected for me. The room although on the dark side with natural light came out perfect! Kitchen equipped, ironing, lots of plugs, coffee and tea, comfy bed... However the wifi connection was a not up to high standard even using premium. It was about the room location or the poor signal. Breakfast was ok. Check in and check out quick and pleasant! Well located too! Thank you!

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, November 7, 2014
dim-bxl,
Thank you for your comments. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I'm sorry you experienced issues with our internet. I will look into our internet service and resolve any issues we may have. We hope you come back and see us again soon.
McAllen, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2014

I loved the individual apartment style rooms. Everything is there that you might need. Kitchen, fully stocked with utensils. Great ammenities and even a list for your groceries to be delivered to you. I loved the privacy, quiet area and not too big property where you would get lost trying to find you room. Assigned parking is also a plus. The free breakfast had great hours and so much to chose from. Even little snacks are sold in the lobby. Very friendly service and I was allowed to check in early.

Room Tip: Any room within the property is great.
Green Features: Only if you want the room clean and towels changed do yo u let them know. Enviromentally friendly.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
Rita G,
Thank you for your comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you. Come back and see us soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

I have stayed at this location several times and have enjoyed my stay each time. The rooms are clean, comfortable have all the things I look for...especially for an extended stay. The staff is friendly, courteous and do what they can to insure a pleasant stay. I would highly recommend this location to any traveler or family.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Scott C,
Thank you so much for your comments. I am so glad to hear you had a great stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We have stayed here on a couple different occasions & our stay has been wonderful. The staff is very friendly & helpful. Our room has always been clean. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Tucson.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
AZMOMMA213,
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

My friends and I stayed here while visiting my niece. The hotel was comfortable, and very nice. We had one queen bed and a sofa/hide-a-bed. I found the sofa to be rather lumpy and not very comfortable, but fine for the one night we were there. The hotel offers a full breakfast and plenty of free parking. Our room came with 3 full closets and a full kitchen. The hotel is kid friendly, and with the full kitchen one could certainly save some money and eat in.

I had stayed here one time before and it was nice then. It's nice to see the hotel is still a good value for the money.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Sherlock6142,
Thank you for your comments. I appologize about the sofa bed, and I am sorry that it effected your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed every other part about your short stay with us. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Been to Residence Inn Tucson Speedway? Share your experiences!