“The perfect place to stay in Tucson” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #54 of 127 Hotels in Tucson
McAllen, Texas, United States
“The perfect place to stay in Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved the individual apartment style rooms. Everything is there that you might need. Kitchen, fully stocked with utensils. Great ammenities and even a list for your groceries to be delivered to you. I loved the privacy, quiet area and not too big property where you would get lost trying to find you room. Assigned parking is also a plus. The free breakfast had great hours and so much to chose from. Even little snacks are sold in the lobby. Very friendly service and I was allowed to check in early.

Room Tip: Any room within the property is great.
Green Features: Only if you want the room clean and towels changed do yo u let them know. Enviromentally friendly.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Rita G,
Thank you for your comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you. Come back and see us soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at this location several times and have enjoyed my stay each time. The rooms are clean, comfortable have all the things I look for...especially for an extended stay. The staff is friendly, courteous and do what they can to insure a pleasant stay. I would highly recommend this location to any traveler or family.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Scott C,
Thank you so much for your comments. I am so glad to hear you had a great stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We have stayed here on a couple different occasions & our stay has been wonderful. The staff is very friendly & helpful. Our room has always been clean. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Tucson.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
AZMOMMA213,
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

My friends and I stayed here while visiting my niece. The hotel was comfortable, and very nice. We had one queen bed and a sofa/hide-a-bed. I found the sofa to be rather lumpy and not very comfortable, but fine for the one night we were there. The hotel offers a full breakfast and plenty of free parking. Our room came with 3 full closets and a full kitchen. The hotel is kid friendly, and with the full kitchen one could certainly save some money and eat in.

I had stayed here one time before and it was nice then. It's nice to see the hotel is still a good value for the money.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Sherlock6142,
Thank you for your comments. I appologize about the sofa bed, and I am sorry that it effected your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed every other part about your short stay with us. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed at this property recently for graduation week at the University of Arizona. The place is quiet and well kept. The breakfast is quite basic but since we were eating out a lot it certainly fit the bill. The staff was very helpful and professional.

Room Tip: Ask for suites on the east side of the property since it is away from the street and very quiet. The...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Scrippsmater,
Thankyou for your comments. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Ridgefield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I recently stayed here for three nights and enjoyed my time at this hotel. I stay at the Marriott brand hotels when I can and this one didn't disappoint. The pool was outside and very relaxing, as well as the fitness room was sufficient. The nights I stayed there they had dinner and even though I already ate I was allowed to take snacks back to my room, along with some wine, which was free! Breakfast was really good too and had a wide variety from potatoes, to eggs, and meat. The staff was also nice and answered any questions I had with a smile. The only drawback was I chose an upstairs room and had a forty pound suitcase. It was hard to maneuver up the stairs but the trade off was my room was VERY quiet. I used the laundry bag to take items down in two trips, which lessened the possibility of tripping down the stairs. I would definitely choose this hotel again!

Room Tip: Choose upper floor if traveling light.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kee_12,
Thank you so much for your comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let us know when you stay with us again, we would be delighted to help you with your luggage up the stairs.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Typical Residence Inn, which in my book is just fine. Good location, easy to get to, close to restaurants/shopping/etc. Comfortable. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Nice social hour with beer/snacks. Good breakfast selection.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Juanita F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Speedway, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Jim G,
Thank you for your comments and feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our Social hour Tues-Thursday is one of our favorite guest events. We are thrilled you enjoyed it.

Been to Residence Inn Tucson Speedway? Share your experiences!