“Could have been better” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #48 of 129 Hotels in Tucson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
San Carlos, Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

checked in on May 21, 2013, we had reserved a room with King bed on the east side of the building (walking distance to the Canyon Pub). The room was 2 beds, no problem. We had always brought our little chihuahua (a very well behaved pet that stays in her kennel). 3 wks ago the hotel sold and no more dogs. I had a full day (5/22) of doctors appts. so wanted to take a bath and relax before bed, the tub was filthy dirty! Then when I got into my bed, the sheets were dirty! I did not want to wake my husband in the other bed so slept on top. I called the next morning and was told the room would cleaned better. That night, my bed had clean sheets, but the tub was not cleaned! I took several photos. We've stayed here several times and always liked it, but for $10 more we can stay at the Sheraton a mile away and a world of difference! Not ever returning. The hotel did not seem to care. Tried to check out at 6am, the hotel lobby was locked! I had to call and have a receipt emailed to me. While the breakfast is still good, everything else has gone down hill. I live in Mexico and a lot of us travel to Tucson several times a year and always recommend our favorite hotel/motel. No more Ramada Foothills!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Tucson East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Tucson East

Address: 6944 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ 85715
Location: United States > Arizona > Tucson
#37 Romantic Hotel in Tucson
#39 Family Hotel in Tucson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Tucson East 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Tucson East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Foothills Hotel Tucson
Ramada Foothills Inn And Suites
Ramada Tucson
Tucson Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Tucson East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.