We have visited a number of resorts over the years. We like to visit places with both golf courses and a spa. This had both and both were very good. The room was excellent. Nice size and nice furniture. The facilities at the spa were excellent.. Golf courses in great condition. I would disagree that the Sonoran course is easier than the Catalina. Just the opposite for my group. The people at the resort were the greatest. Very accommodating and would bend over backwards to make your stay fantastic. Only bad thing for us being there at Christmas Bob's Steak house was closed Christmas day as well as it's usual Monday and Tuesday so cannot review them. Everything else was great and we can't wait to visit again!
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Omni Tucson National Hotel
- Omni Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a private club, Tucson National offers PGA Tour championship golf and a full service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.