“Quick Stay for a Conference” 4 of 5 stars

Omni Tucson National Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   2727 West Club Drive, Tucson, AZ 85742   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #22 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Quick Stay for a Conference”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I stayed here overnight to attend a conference that started early the next morning. The room was clean and the staff was very kind and helpful. The bed was a little hard for my taste and I was not able to order a movie. My suggestion would be for 24 hour stays from the time of check in. It would have been nice to have been able to go back to my room after the conference was over to relax and get my things together instead of rushing in the morning before attending the conference.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniTucsonNational, Manager at Omni Tucson National Resort, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Our staff delights in providing professional customer service for our guests, with a personal touch for every interaction. Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding business travel. We hope to see you return in the near future to relax without having to be on a time line. Thank you for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Scottsdale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Good times, good food, friendly interactive staff. Brought ice pops to us at the pool. Clean rooms, big tub. Not enough light in hallway area, near the full length mirror! I propped open the front door with my husband's golf bag!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing details from your recent visit to the Omni Tucson National. We appreciate you sharing the positive feedback regarding our great staff members and have forwarded your comments regarding your guest room lighting. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel staff is amazing. The front desk staff is the firendliest and most accomodating ever. I had a very nice room (pool view). Bed quality is very good. I enjoyed the free morning coffee brought to the room.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for your review. It is our priority to provide the best facilities and services possible to our guests. When your travels bring you back to Tucson, we would be delighted to host you again!
phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Have been to other resort properties in Tucson area and this one is our new favorite. Warm, intimate and very inviting...not to mention the beautiful views, fabulous service and stylish rooms. Very convenient to downtown and university as well! We will be back asap!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share such complimentary remarks and letting us know that we are your new favorite! We understand you have a choice in accommodations and were delighted to serve you. Please visit us again soon.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I moved to Tucson and in the interim stayed at the Omni during a house hunting trip. What an amazing hotel and outstanding service! First we got an amazing rate on their website since we were staying in the off season (June), upon arrival they also upgraded us and the room was incredible. We were right on the golf course, fire pit outside our room and easy walk to the pool/restaurants.
The room itself was HUGE, walk in closet, sink inside and outside the bathroom and gorgeous patio overlooking the golf course.
We tried several of the restaurants along with a couple happy hours at the hotel and great food and prices during happy hour, outside of happy hour it was a little pricey. The service however was outstanding, our bartender even went above and beyond upon learning we were moving to offer up a few suggestions on places to look/check out in the Tucson area.
Overall we had an amazing stay, great service and if we ever do a staycation or visitors in town we will 100% be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
OmniTucsonNational, Manager at Omni Tucson National Resort, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Welcome to Tucson! Thank you for sharing your experience at the Omni Tucson National. We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us and would like to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We will look forward to having you come visit us often as a local.
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My daughter recently moved back to Tucson so we treated ourselves to a little 'staycaytion' in the desert. Our room was recently renovated - very well appointed - spacious, new flooring, great décor, beautiful linens, huge bathroom, deep tub with walk in shower. We were close to the pool, but our room was not loud. Our back patio faced the golf course which gave a great view of the green and mountains in the distance. We also rented a cabana for the day and I would highly recommend this. They are less expensive Sun-Thurs; we paid the higher price for Saturday. The privacy and service was stellar. We had her baby with us, who napped off and on, so was super nice to have the padded loungers and shade for him; they are curtained which is very nice. Food and beverage runners were attentive, prompt, and helpful without encroaching on our privacy - the perfect balance of service and being left alone. With a cabana rental you get chips and salsa and two smoothies as well.

We ordered room service a few times and also had some special requests of the desk. All were met promptly and as ordered. The food was wonderful. No complaints.

We ate dinner at Bob's Chophouse. I cannot say enough good things about the restaurant, service and food. It was simply divine. We had the special entrée of filet Oscar with crab and asparagus/mushroom. Generous portions, cooked and seasoned to absolute perfection. I highly recommend eating at Bob's and the sports bar below at least once each during your stay.

My daughter and I also had spa treatments: Massages, scalp treatment and facial. Our therapists were right on the money. They provided excellent treatments, a soothing, relaxing atmosphere, good advice and used high quality products. While the spa area is smallish in comparison to say Starr Pass or other large spas in other cities, it is top notch, relaxing, beautiful and soothing. Spa treatments were discounted 30% for Sunday (through Thurs) as well, so we were able to take advantage of more treatments. You can use the facilities before/after your treatments as well - sauna, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, showers, etc. It is all contained in one area for ease and convenience.

We also liked the prompt bell service to load/unload our luggage and the fact they have complimentary valet service. Check in was a total breeze. They knew of our arrival from the front gate and had our folio pulled up and ready to go when we walked through the doors. We were greeted by name and had our keys within 3-5 minutes; we were escorted to our room and oriented to it as well. Our bags were placed where we wanted, and we were shown where the thermostat was, the light switches, mini-bar, coffee, etc., which was helpful and I felt an extra touch. I liked that we didn't have to find our own room/get lost on the property, especially with a baby, stroller, car seat and bags. This really impressed me.

It was a wonderful mini-get-away and we will be back.

Room Tip: Take advantage of Sun-Thurs discount pricing for Cabanas and Spa. October is 'Spa Days' prom...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a complimentary response. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, as well as the amenities you mentioned in your review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us for your staycationand hope that we will be your preferred Tucson Resort from this point forward..
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Spent three days at Omni for a tennis tournament in Sept '13. Tournament was being held at Hilton El Conquistador but I searched for a better price and Omni fit the bill at two-thirds what Hilton was charging ($112 to $70). I did not really use the facilities as spent most of my time at tournament. But did want to comment on great customer service. When checking in I asked to be able to get a room close to where you could self-park your car as I wanted to be able to get in-and-out quickly. The lady cordially said sure and moved me from where I had at first been assigned. The room was extremely nice, large, well kept, with walk-in closet, separate vanities, couch and desk, etc. I thought wow, nice room! However, when leaving on my last day I found an envelope on my door knob indicating a $60 charge for an "upgraded" room. I went to the desk ready to do battle but was quickly defused when told, "Oh, will take that off your charge." I could have bee lying about the situation but was told, "We believe our customers.", a rare occurrence in this age of having to show a gas receipt to the rental car companies to prove you filled up before returning the car (which I had to do on this trip). Thanks Omni for your trust. The room was great and what I did see of the facilities, seemed to be quite comparable to the Hilton. Just didn't have a slide in their pool, tsk, tsp.

Room Tip: Tell them you would like a room next to self-parking.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
We appreciate you taking the time to review the Omni Tucson National Resort. We take pride in our associates and their ability to provide each of our guests with an exceptional experience. We are delighted to see that reflected in your stay and will look forward to welcoming you back.

Been to Omni Tucson National Resort? Share your experiences!