We have stayed at this resort several times over the past few years and can't wait to come back everytime we leave. The property is clean, in a gorgeous location, and very peaceful. The golf course is maintain very nicely all year long. It is a little on the expensive side, but you understand where the money goes when you are on the course. The restaurant variety is nice as well, with good to outstanding food. We went down on a very cold weekend, so we did not get a chance to enjoy the heated pool or hut tub but were glad to know is was there. If you go, make sure to book the premier room you won't regret it. Only reason why I wouldn't give the whole reosrt a 5 is because the hacienda rooms aren't that great. They remind me of my first apartment, only upgraded. I would still highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Omni Tucson National Hotel
- Omni Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a private club, Tucson National offers PGA Tour championship golf and a full service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.