We enjoyed a spacious casita on the lower part of the property allowed for lots of room including a walk-in closet perfect for dressing and getting ready separate from the main room where everyone else was. Yes, the furnishings were quite dated and worn, as mentioned in other reviews, but all functional and clean. It was really nice to have so much room to spread out and relax, plus a refrigerator and microwave. Plus the service was consistently friendly and helpful, creating a wonderful resort experience. Swimming pools were clean, warm, and large enough for lap swimming. Fitness center was wonderfully equipped with everything one could ask for.
The food in the Fiesta was unremarkable, and the internet service in the rooms was so slow, it would be better to think of it a non-existent. Yes, you’re here to get away from it all, but a quick check of email or research for restaurants and activities nearby was so slow it became frustrating. Slightly better (but still slow) internet was available in the lobby. Some smaller nits that could be improved in a renovation—some heating in the toilet/shower area (like a heat lamp) would be good, and more towel bars in the sink area would be nice.
Overall, a great experience that made for a relaxing visit to Tucson.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Omni Tucson National Hotel
- Omni Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a private club, Tucson National offers PGA Tour championship golf and a full service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.