“Omni good for golf, food, and spa” 5 of 5 stars

Omni Tucson National Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   2727 West Club Drive, Tucson, AZ 85742   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #24 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
El Paso
“Omni good for golf, food, and spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

The Omni in Tucson is wonderful for a gold and spa getaway at a good value. I’d travel here as a couple or with the kids. I’ve stayed at many other Tucson locations and am very happy with the Omni and would return.

The hotel is, overall, well maintained. The chairs near the outdoor fire pit were clean, the flowerbeds were kept, and common area nice. Our room had a few marks on the flat paint walls, but nothing big. Our room was updated with a view of the golf course.

We played the newer Sonoran Golf Course, which is a desert course. Play the Catalina, the older course, for a taste of history and more green.

Service at check-in was great and when I called for extra shampoo and towels, the housekeeping staff was fast and friendly. The guys at the gold shop were nice; the golf staff stored our bags and helped us locate all the course features. The staff at the spa were also very nice and the massage was great, so says the wife. I had a little interaction with the pool staff and there were also very nice and helpful.

Legends restaurant had a very nice, yet simple, menu for dinner. I strongly recommend staying on property and eating at Legends. Try the Fish Tacos. Bob’s Steak House was also had great service and very good food. We ate on the patio with a beautiful view. Breakfast room service was fast and tasty. The food arrived hot and exactly as ordered. Bottom line, there is no need to leave the Omni to eat.

Yes, there was road construction, but that wasn’t a big deal.

Room Tip: For couples, stay on the upper campus and avoid the older Hacienda rooms. If your traveling with ch...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
OmniTucsonNational, Manager at Omni Tucson National Resort, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We appreciate your detailed comments from your recent stay at the Omni Tucson National Resort. We are happy to hear that our staff members were attentive to your needs and that you were able to enjoy our amenities. If your travels ever bring you back to Tucson, we hope that you will once again choose to stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
New Lenox, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our 3 day stay in November. The resort is beautful. Our room faced the golf course but it was very quiet. Even though we were not in one of the renovated rooms are room was clean and more than adequate. The staff were all very nice and helpful. I really enjoyed my spa visit.. The resort was really a good value.

Room Tip: The room we had was very nice and was clean. The resort is in the process of renovating the rooms.We...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you you choose to stay with us again!
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Omni Resort in Tucson AZ. On September 21st, I went to Tucson to do a wedding and often like to bring my family along. I was contacted by Roberta Quijada a few days prior to my stay to see if there was anything I needed. I then told her I wanted to see if I could pay for a late check out so my family could still enjoy the amenities at the resort while I worked. She took care of us without hesitation and didn’t even charge us extra for this. The room was very spacious, large bathroom that has a separate area for getting ready, walk in closet, nicely decorated, and we even had a beautiful view over looking the golf course. The entire staff was so kind and accommodating! We didn’t have a refrigerator in our room, just a wine chiller, so we asked the front desk if we could get one, we had one in less than 5 minutes! Then, it came time to go to bed but my son was having a hard time sleeping on the couch, so we called the front desk AGAIN, they brought us a roll-away bed in less than 5 minutes! The only issue we had was at check out- We had already paid cash for our room but we were still charged on my credit card. The manager was very patient and kind, she helped us get the hold off before we finally left that day. I would love to go back with just my husband and I for a nice out of town weekend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Omni Tucson National Resort. We are delighted that we were able to accomodate your requests and that you found our associates to be attentive to your needs. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope for the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Waretown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had the opportunity to visit this resort during a recent business retreat with colleagues from around the country. Once again, I was astonished to find a place that allowed you to do business, had wireless access to keep up with work, but give you breathtaking scenery when you weren't focused on the retreat agenda.

I didn't take my golf clubs, but I walked around the golf course and the course looks great. But golf wasn't the only thing to do. We had sort of a volleyball challenge and they had a nice sand court for us to play, adjacent to the tennis courts. Finding something to do at this place was easy.

The nights were great as well. Despite the chill in the air in the evening, the pool was refreshingly warm, the hot tub lean and therapeutic. While walking back to the room, the path is not only lit, but warmed by the fire pits along the way.

I would return to this place in a heartbeat. Room was great, staff friendly and a way to forget about the work drudgery that I had to leave and return to, but what a nice break.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Omni Tucson National Resort. It is always nice for us to hear the experiences of our guests and appreciate that you took the time to write a review. We do hope that if you find yourself back in Tucson for business or pleasure you will once again choose Omni Tucson National.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Top notch facility. Excellant attentive service from check in to check out. We had a beautiful, spacious room with very comfortable beds and a lovely tub and shower area. my only complaint was the difficulty negotiating the construction outside the resort entrance.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
We appreciate you taking the time to review the Omni Tucson National Resort. We take pride in our associates and their ability to provide each of our guests with an exceptional experience. We are delighted to see that reflected in your stay and will look forward to welcoming you back.
Silver City, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Wonderful place to stay. Very quiet and nice. My husband and I enjoyed our date night here! Did not use the services here although we normally do. The golf course was beautiful! We stayed in one of the hacienda king rooms.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so happy you chose Omni for your special date night and delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us soon. We will be happy to serve you in the future.
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We checked in late yesterday afternoon. The property is beautiful, the staff friendly and helpful. We have been fortunate to stay in some very nice rooms but our suite here is one I particularly like. Great view of the golf course, quiet room, and a very comfortable bed. The room is spacious, has a walk in closet, two vanities, a couch and two two comfy chair, and a desk. Internet access if free and easy to log on to. Desert decor is very cool. We are here until Sunday. Should be fun!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at the Omni Tucson National on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your business and your review and we will look forward to welcoming you back.