We stayed in a Hacienda for 3 nights in September. We had originally booked for 2 nights and decided to extend our stay because we were so pleased. We were over looking the water hazard on the Ninth hole, and we had a lot of fun feeding the resident duck population. Our suite was very comfortable and did not lack a single amenity. However, it does show its age a bit and a minor face-lift, decor wise, would not be a bad idea.
The staff were absolutely top notch. They were very friendly, completely professional and always willing to assist in any way.
The pools were scrupulously clean and the entire property outside was beautifully landscaped, and maintained.
The road construction outside the resort made coming in a challenge. But the front desk staff gave a detailed verbal description of the way to get around the road closures that ended up being the easiest way in to the resort.
A favourite piece of jewelry was left behind and the staff took a panicked phone call and went in search. When it was found, we were called immediately and the necklace returned at their cost.
This was the icing on the cake.
We will definitely return on our next trip to Arizona
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Omni Tucson National Hotel
- Omni Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a private club, Tucson National offers PGA Tour championship golf and a full service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.