Spent 10 days at this resort and enjoyed our stay very much. Room overlooked hole 9 of golf course. Room very spacious and pleasant with the most comfy bed ever. Maybe bathroom could do with an up-date but it was clean, had a walk in wardrobe and everything you needed. Breakfast every morning was a pleasant experience with friendly serving staff; we liked the fact you could "order" rather than faced with huge buffet, so only paid for what we wanted to eat.We also ate once in Bob's Steak House and several times in Legends Grill. We prefered Legends, it was more relaxed, the food was good and we would stay and have a drink afterwards. Kim behind the bar and waitress Marcie were two of the most nicest people and very hard working, friendly people. Minor complaint: Walking back to room on an evening was unlit, which I would not have liked to do on my own, but buggy transport is available if requested. A few solar lights round the path could help. Husband played golf on both courses which he would recommend. Did not use spa facilities so cannot comment. Excellent place, all staff exceptional, and customer service first class. We also met some lovely other guests and locals using golf course. There's something for everyone. I would definitely stay again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Omni Tucson National Hotel
- Omni Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a private club, Tucson National offers PGA Tour championship golf and a full service resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.