the recetion staff were rude and very unhelpfull, there was no fridge or microwave in the room ,I was told it was undernew management, that is no excuse. The sheets were ripped , stained and paper thin, the bath had cigarette burns on it, the toilet was dirty and had hairs on the seat so did the bed. The light switches were greesy and very dirty.
The only good thing I can say is the cleaner was friendly , but didnt really clean .....
The location was good for the gem fairs but the room was very noisy from the busy freeway almost out side the bedrom window. The table was rusty and wedged with cardboard to keep it upright, also had drill holes in it. Don`t stay here unless you are desperate IT IS NOT EVEN CHEAP COMPARED TO OTHER LOCAL HOTELS
You have no recent hotel searches.