My husband and I stayed at Loews in a king-bedroom overlooking the city after our wedding this past weekend. It was very romantic, and everything was literally perfect! The staff is so friendly and helpful, the restaurant is great (live band too), we had the hot tub to ourselves, the rooms are spacious and the huge tub in the bathroom is unbelievable!
We paid $144 a night for the prepaid price, self-parking was free and the restaurant prices were reasonable.
This hotel is definitely a 5-star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews