When my family and I arrived and went to check in, things started to go wrong, we were suppose to have had a package, but they couldn't seem to find it in the computer, even though we booked the deal directly with Loews. Like other folks have said, charges and more charges, they probably would have charged for air if they could have found a way to word it. The room smelled like old gym socks, was dated and lots of mold and mildew in the shower. This is the kid of place you would book for you mother inlaw (if you didn't like her), as I felt cheated by the high rates, poor product, and the grumpy front desk. I think the front desk staff made employees of the month for all the other resorts in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TravelClick, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews