Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is absolutely the best. We just returned from a truly wonderful week-long vacation there and enjoyed every minute of it. I was traveling with my husband and our two sons, ages 14 and 11 -- we all gave it a 10. Great place for families or couples, either way. Everything about the resort is first rate, beginning with the staff -- excellent assistance by Julie in reservations; outgoing and welcoming bellhop named Steve; our gracious and very professional restaurant server, Wil; super-helpful Francisco (concierge); and the cool guy at the pool (I didn't catch his name, but he is awesome!) -- the list goes on. (They hire great people and they obviously enjoy their jobs.) Service was consistently tops at every turn. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, elegant, perfectly appointed, and spotlessly clean. The food is amazing, fresh, absolutely delicious, beautifully presented, and very memorable. We've dined at 5-star spots all over the world, and Ventana's food is shoulder-to-shoulder with all of them. (Our thanks and kudos to Chef Philippe Trosch.) We liked the food so much, we ate 80% of our meals at the resort, and went into Tucson for the few others. Although we didn't dine in the 5-star Ventana Room this time (rated #1 in Tucson and in the top 100 worldwide) we truly enjoyed all our meals at the "Flying V" and the poolside Canyon Cafe. Also golfed (a fabulous course!), played tennis, and enjoyed the gym and spa (also first rate!) Tucson is a spactacularly beautiful area, the people are very low-key and friendly, and there are a number of nice resorts to stay at. But we feel nothing could possibly top Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. We look forward to our next visit, and this time we'll be sure to experience a meal in the beautiful Ventana Room!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Expedia, TravelClick, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews