My wife, kids and in-laws stayed and really enjoyed the stay. The service was incredible and the suites with the sky line views were very nice. The Flying V restaurant on premises was incredible. The trails are awesome, as well as the pond and waterfall especially at night and just the whole setting was well worth it. Only thing as it is a very nice place ther was a weddings with lots of people and a business convention, so it was crouded at one point but really it was so worth it. We will definately be staying there again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just don't go with the thinking of a budget etc.. and get shocked when you check out. You pay for what you get which I consider it top notch service. Well done Loews we can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews