Had a phenomenal time. The resort was so great. The first reason I booked the resort because it was in such close proximity to the Ventana Canyon trail. Also close to Sabino Canyon trails. I was so pleasantly surprised to see the lovely way the architecture is integrated into the hillside. AND, they had this lovely nature trail explaining ALL that the Sonoran Desert has to offer by way of birds, mammals, reptiles, all plant species identified. This is such a plus that any eco-friendly traveler should consider staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews