A beautiful setting, take the time to walk the grounds to see the local flora and fauna. The view of the mountains was magnificent from my room. Reception told us that the Flying V Bar and Grille was very high class and that we might manage to get a booking which sounded rather intimidating - when we arrived there we found the atmosphere relaxed and informal. The food was fantastic and hearty I recommend the guacamole made at your table. Please remember to feed the fish if you visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, TravelClick, Otel, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews