This was our first visit in the summertime, and we again just loved the place. We got a very low rate for a mountain view fourth floor room. The views were spectacular, the room spotless and kept that way the entire week. Again, management shows through as every single staff person, from the maids to the servers to the bellman to the front desk were friendly, relaxed, helpful, and professional. This is just a well oiled place, period.
The breakfasts were super, with buffets on the weekends. We sat outside, in the heat, and were well cared for and the menu is super good for breakfast.
They will provide an extra fridge in the room for free if you ask. That is a very nice feature. Oh, and the music and dancing on the weekend was a blast. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews