A surprising gem. First class service and facilities in a beautiful setting. The location is fabulous. Tucked against the canyon behind with panoramic views of both the city and mountainside. Price was very reasonable. While we were there for a relaxation break, we saw many business meetings and family's as well. A good blend.
Great bathtubs!! You can sit 2 wide.
The best activity was the hike that leaves right from the back of the hotel. About 3 strenuous miles. Absolutely beautiful. One of the best hikes in the area. Do it. You will not be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TravelClick, Hotwire, Otel, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews