Stayed here February 20-25. My wife and I have stayed here before and we were not disappointed this time either. First of all, Loews is a very welcoming place and the staff make you feel at home immediately upon your arrival. Staff acknowledge you when you pass them and offer help whenever they see you. It's a beautiful quiet resort with great views and the proximity to the ventana golf courses (Canyon and Mountain) makes it a must stay for anyone wanting to enjoy excellent golf. Additionally we ate breakfast a couple of times (buffet was excellent and reasonable) and dinner in the lounge area has the BEST burgers and margaritas! Also the resort is situated in an area where you can get to other restaurants easily should you want to. Do yourself a favor and give them a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Otel, HotelsClick, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews