What a treat! My husband and I spent the night at Ventana Canyon Resort before hiking Sabino Canyon in the morning. At check in, we were recognized as loyal customers and given a couple of unexpected perks. We felt very welcome. The grounds, in the foothills of Catalina mountains were beautifully manicured. We especially enjoyed the walking paths through the labeled native vegetation. Our room was clean, spacious, well appointed and had a terrific view. In the morning, we had a lovely breakfast before embarking on our hike. After a suboptimal experience at the Wynn Las Vegas 2 weeks ago, my faith in quality hotel service has been restored!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews